|"We began using the Park Enterprises Double-Elimination Wrestling Tournament program
to run the North Carolina High School Regional and State Championship Wrestling Tournaments in February of 2004. The program is very easy to use and allowed our tournaments to run smoothly. Park Enterprises has also been very helpful in customizing the program to meet some of our needs in the North Carolina tournament and we are very pleased with our customized version."
Leigh Hebbard, NCHSAA State Wrestling Tournament Director
Eastern Guilford High School, 415 Peeden Dr, Gibsonville,
|Ran our Round Robin wrestling tournament with your software on 12/05/09. I liked the software a lot. All most all of the wrestlers got 5 matches and the software works really slick. I liked this format a lot better than traditional bracket tournaments or Dual Format Tournaments. Thanks for a great product!
Kevin Cathcart, Head Wrestling Coach, Wamego High School
- Wamego, Kansas
|| Park Enterprises
has six excellent computer programs available to assist you and your wrestling teams. Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
- The Wrestling Statistics software has an unlimited capacity for the number of teams and seasons.
- For each team, there may be up to 20 weight classes, up to 40 wrestlers, up to 40 meets per season, and up to 7 matches per meet for each wrestler.
- Individual wrestling statistics included are opponent, match result, type of decision, pin time or match score, plus both points scored and points allowed for 3-pt near falls, 2-pt near falls, reversals, takedowns, escapes, penalty points, and team points scored. The college version of this program also includes riding time as a statistic.
- There are two options for season-to-date statistics.
(1) Cumulative totals of all the above statistics plus season record, number of
pins, and number of times pinned for each individual and for the team.
(2) Match by match season-to-date summary for each wrestler, mainly for use
at seeding meetings. Each is available anytime.
- This software handles unusual decisions such as forfeits, defaults, and draws.
- The program generates a neat printout for your bulletin board or for the newspapers.
- This program has the ability to save reports in “HTML” format, which may be posted directly to your website or attached and emailed to the media.
Windows Input Screen
Season-to-Date, Individual Match Record
WRESTLING PRACTICE PLANNER:
Windows Input Screen
- If you hand-write your wrestling practice plans, you'll love this software.
- It is best described as a glorified word processor except drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily.
- It is menu-driven so it's easy to use.
- Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- The Wrestling Practice Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as warm-up activities, conditioning drills, takedown drills, reversal drills, pinning drills, etc. built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input
using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- Also, there is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (lightweights, heavyweights, etc.) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- Final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different practice plans per season.
DOUBLE ELIMINATION WRESTLING TOURNAMENT : |
The Double Elimination Wrestling Tournament organizer and scorer program does everything you need done to administer a successful wrestling tournament. From brackets to bout cards to team scoring, to seeding and byes, all is included.
- There is a maximum of 20 weight classes with a maximum of 32 entries in each weight class.
- Automatic 4, 8, 16, or 32-man brackets are automatically selected as needed with automatic insertion of any necessary byes.
- The program generates a current, neat bracket printout of any weight class any time one is needed.
- The program has the capability of 4, 6, or 8-place tournament scoring for up to 100 schools.
- Can score either a college tournament or a high school
- Screen display or printout of current team score is available at any time.
- A printout of final individual placing for all weight classes is included.
- • There are two types of consolation matches, full wrestle-backs with cross-bracketing or a "follow-your-man" format. You choose which one. There is no round robin format included.
- Special adaptations are included for those states that deviate somewhat from the normal pattern of tournament organization and management.
- Full editing capability of entries, results, and team scoring is included.
- The Wrestling Tournament program prints bout-cards if match has yet to be wrestled, prints results if match has been completed.
- Any range of matches may be viewed at anytime for any weight class (example: matches 3 through 8, etc.).
- There is an "un-wrestle a match" feature included that enables the user to back up in time to correct input errors.
- A menu-driven "after the tournament" summary is included. Any or all schools and any or all weight classes. Match-by-match summary includes result, opponent, decision type, time/score, team points scored in each match, and final place won (if any).
- This software has the ability to save reports in “HTML” format, which then may be posted directly to your website or emailed to the media.
Windows Input Screen
· Sample Bracket (championship & consultation)
Post Tournament Summary
ROBIN WRESTLING TOURNAMENT : |
The Round Robin Wrestling Tournament organizer and scorer program does everything you need done to administer a successful round robin style of wrestling tournament. From pool membership to pool match schedules to bout cards to team scoring to seeding and byes, all is included.
- There may be from one to four pools possible in each weight class with a maximum of 8 wrestlers per pool.
- There is a maximum of 20 weight classes with a maximum of up to 32 entries per weight class.
- There may be up to 100 total teams in the tournament but the 32 entries per weigh class still applies.
- The program has the capability of 4, 6, or 8-place tournament scoring, your choice.
- Pool membership may be assigned either by seed or at random or some combination of both.
- Seeding to determine pool-membership can be either by individual wrestlers’ abilities or by team membership if you wish the same teams in the same pools in every weight class.
- Team points that are awarded for wins, types of decision, and final place won all default to values similar to a double-elimination tournament. However any and all point values may be altered to suit your personal situation during the pre-tournament set-up.
- The program generates an instant round robin schedule of matches for each pool within each weight class.
- Match results are easy to enter. Highlight the match, click on the winner, click on the type of decision, then enter the time or score as necessary. Then on to the next result. This screen also included a small up-to-date pool standings section that is updated instantly when a match winner is designated.
- For multiple-pool tournaments, interpool finals are included. Head-to-head matches are used for a two-pool tournament. Three-pool and four-pool tournaments use a combination of 4-man brackets dependent upon the number of places scored. The pool standings determine the bracket placements. Seeding into the finals brackets may be either done at random or you may use the tiebreaker to determine these
- An automatic tiebreaker is included that breaks any tie or ties in the pool standings. It is based in order on (1) winning percentage, (2) head to head
competition, (3) most pins, (4) least time for these pins if there is still a tie, and (5) user decides if a tie still remains.
- The program prints bout-cards if match has yet to be wrestled or prints results if match has been completed.
- Any range of matches may be viewed at anytime for any weight class either by pool or by round.
- There is a “Reset” feature included that enables the user to "un-wrestle a match (or matches)" to correct input errors. With any reset, changes in team score and individual match wins and losses are automatic.
- Full editing capability of all entries, results, and team scoring is included.
- Screen display and hard copy printouts include pool membership, any range of matches, bout cards, current up-to-date pool standings, current up-to-date finals brackets (if any), current team scoring, final place results for all weight classes, and a team match-by-match summary for all wrestlers in all weight classes.
- The ‘after the tournament’ summary may include any or all teams and any or all weight classes. This match-by-match summary includes result for each match, the opponent, decision type, time/score, team points scored, and final place won (if any).
- Html documents of match result, team scoring, final place results, and
the team match-by-match summary maybe be created and saved for later posting on a web site or for emailing to the media for publication.
Some Screen & Printout Samples:
Setup · Pool Setup · Match
Setup · Input Match Results · Range
of Matches · Team Match-by-Match
Back to Wrestling Software
© 1998 - 2013 Park Enterprises. All rights reserved.