Park Enterprises now has available a computer program titled "Schedules & Brackets" to aid athletic directors, intramural directors, physical education teachers, or anyone else who is required to make up round-robin schedules and/or tournament brackets. This program is only available for Windows computers. |
SCHEDULES & BRACKETS: The "Schedules & Brackets" program helps athletic directors, intramural directors, physical education teachers, or anyone else who is required to make up round-robin schedules and/or tournament brackets. This program creates and prints these round robin schedules and tournament brackets. |
- Up to 16 different groups of names (either teams or individuals).
- Groups may be added (up to the maximum of 16) or deleted with ease.
- Switches from group to group easily and quickly.
- There may be anywhere from 3 to 32 names per names group.
- Names within each names group may fully edited at any time.
- Names may be added to the group, deleted from the group, altered to fix spelling errors, swapped around, or the entire list scrambled.
- The list position affects who plays who on any specific date so there is some flexibility here as to who plays who on what date.
Round Robin Schedule Information :
Tournament Bracket Information:
- Can draw up a round robin schedule where every member of the group is scheduled to play each and every other member of the group.
- If the group has 16 or fewer names, you can also draw up a "double" round robin schedule where each group member plays every other group member twice.
- After a schedule has been established, you may add day, date, time, and site of all the scheduled contests. These may be edited at any time. One nice feature is that this information can be added to all games on a single playing date in a single operation.
- You have the choice of designating which team (or individual) is the home team. If you chose this option, the program is designed to assure that home and away contests are evenly distributed. Schedule will print “Team A at Team B”. If you choose not to use this option, it will printed as “Team A versus Team B”.
- Schedules may be viewed, edited, or printed at any time after they have been established.
Windows Schedules Input Screen
Windows Brackets Input Screen
- Two types of brackets may be printed; single elimination or double elimination.
- Brackets of 4, 8, 16, or 32 teams (or individuals) automatically selected based on size of group.
- Consolation contests possible for up through 7th and 8th place. Your choice of how many places are to be awarded up to a maximum of
- You may seed any number of contestants (or none).
- A bye-handling routine is also included.
Schedule by Date, Schedule by Name, Bracket