Park Enterprises has five excellent computer programs available to assist you and your
field hockey teams. Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
FIELD HOCKEY STATISTICS:
Windows Input Screen ·
- The “Field Hockey Statistics” program keeps individual field hockey stats for each player in every game as well as having your season-to-date individual and team stats totals available anytime.
- This software is menu-driven so it is easy to use.
- “Field Hockey Statistics” will track stats for an unlimited number of teams with 40 players per team in up to 80 games per team.
- Statistics included are playing time, games started, shots on goal, goals scored, goal scoring percentage, penalty strokes (att/good/ %), penalty corners (att/good/ %), long hits (att/good/ %), free hits (att/good/ %), one vs. one (att/goal/ %), assists, interceptions, fouls, tackles, defensive saves, and off sides.
- Special goalie statistics include shots faced, goals allowed, goal %, goals/game average, saves, penalty strokes faced, penalty stroke goals allowed, penalty stroke percentage, 1 vs. 1 shots faced, 1 vs. 1 goals allowed and 1 vs. 1 percentage.
- All percentages and per game averages are calculated by the program. Averages are shown only on season-to-date reports.
- Season statistics may include all games played to date or just certain selected ones (conference only, etc.). The season statistics have all individual and team totals as well as games played and games started for each player, the team's won/loss record, plus period and game scoring averages for both you and your opponent.
- A printout of game-by-game stats for each individual player is also available as well as a printout of the game scores on record.
- Stats reports may also be saved in “HTML” format, which then may be posted directly to your website or emailed to the media or other interested parties.
FIELD HOCKEY PRACTICE PLANNER:
Windows Input Screen
- If you hand-write your field hockey practice plans, you'll love this software.
- It is best described as a glorified word processor except your drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily.
- It is menu-driven so it's easy to use. Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- This Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as shooting drills, passing drills, warm-up activities, conditioning, and more built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input
using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- There is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (up to 10) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- The final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different plans per season.