"I have been using the Baseball Statistics program by Park Enterprises for eight years. This program provides all the stats I need for the three teams in our baseball program at Mount Si. It is
exactly what I needed, easy to set up, and easy to enter our stats."
Gary McGregor, Mount Si High School - North Bend, Washington
Park Enterprises has five excellent computer programs available to assist you and your baseball or softball teams.
Our programs are compatible with all computers running Windows 7 and previous versions. The only system requirement is that there be 10 megs of free hard drive space available for successful installation.
Windows Input Screen
- The “Baseball/Softball Statistics” software is menu-driven. It is very easy to use.
- Keeps all the standard individual baseball stats or softball stats for every player in every game for an unlimited number of teams and seasons.
- Up-to-date season-to-date statistics whenever you want them.
- Will handle up to 40 players and 80 games per season.
- Statistical categories are: hitting, pitching, fielding, and base running, plus a small section just for catchers.
product is a neat printout of individual statistics for any single game or group of games including inning-by-inning scoring.
- Season-to-date statistics may be all games played or only certain selected games.
- Includes the won/loss record, all cumulative individual statistics, plus batting average, on-base %, slugging %, earned run average, each pitcher's opponent batting average allowed, fielding %, stolen base %, and catcher's throw-out %, as well as your team totals for all the above.
- A game-by-game statistical summary may be printed for any single individual player in any category at any point of the season.
- This program has the ability to save reports in “HTML” format, which may be posted directly to your website or emailed to the media.
Windows Input Screen
- If you hand-write your baseball or softball practice plans, you'll love this software.
- This program is best described as a glorified word processor except drills and activities only need to be input once instead of re-typing them daily.
- It is menu-driven so it's easy to use.
- Full editing capability of all drill files and practice planning is included.
- The Baseball / Softball Practice Planner program has 16 different drill file categories such as warm-up activities, hitting, pitching, fielding, base running, team situations, and more built right into the software.
- There are up to 18 drills in each category that you input
using your own personal drill names.
- To plan a practice, you simply input day, date, and practice starting time, then select your practice activities from menus of the drill files and enter the drill period length.
- The running clock time is kept automatically.
- There is an option to type in any coach’s notes for any drill period.
- The squad may be split into small groups (up to 10) for any practice period with different drills assigned to each group.
- The final product is a neat and concise practice plan suitable for bulletin boards, copying, and filing (good for liability protection).
- There is storage and recall for up to 80 different practice plans per season.